- Parents will kindly keep the receipts issued to them and produce them as proof of payment if needed.
- Parents are requested to pay school tuition fees on time to avoid inconvenience to themselves and the Management.
- Fees will be collected in the bank on the 12th, 13th, 14th, and 15th of the calendar months. Kindly go through the instructions given in the fee book.
- The fees dues of classes 10th and 12th must be cleared before preboard Examination.
- In the case of late admission of the pupil, the fee from the beginning of the first term shall be charged.
- Parents are requested to fill in the details in the fee slips.
- Parents have the option to deposit fees for the whole terms/hear together in advance if they find it convenient. Fees must be paid for 12 months, during which the pupil's name has been carried on the register even if the pupil has been absent during these months.
- The last date for clearing all the dues for the academic year is the 20th of January. Only after submitting all their fee dues, the student will be permitted to sit for his/her final examination.