Change of address must be immediately communicated to the principal.
Once in two months will be Open House Day and the Guardians/Parents are requested to come to the school to meet the teachers, between 8:30 am and 10:30 am.
- The Principal reserves the right to cancel the admission of a student whose performances and progress in studies are unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to the interest and prestige of the institution.
- A student who fails in the same class twice will automatically be removed from the rolls of the school.
- Any student caught using unfair means during an examination will not be retained on the school rolls.
- In case a student stops attending the school without any prior information to the school authorities, his/her name will be struck off the school rolls after six consecutive days of absence.
- Parents are required to give one month’s advance written notice to the school authorities for the withdrawal of their children. The Transfer Certificate is issued only after the school’s dues have been cleared for the complete academy.
- Application for leaving certificate shall be made in writing by the parent or guardian. In addition Rs. 100/- will be charged as a T.C. fee.
- A leaving certificate will not be issued until all the fees are paid.
- A transfer certificate will be issued only one day after the receipt of the application.